I've been reminiscning about the time I spent writing and updating this blog today, and I think a brief update on why I've gone quiet is in order!
Well, I have 3 kids and job leading Data Science for Facebook Events. I've also taken up more playing of the piano, and more working out
All those things together combine to take up maximum cognitive and physical energy, so I expect to stay quiet for a while. However I hope to return one day. In the meantime, please check out some of my favorite past posts.
- Why Ohio State did not deserve a spot in the 2018 CFP
- Posterior Win Probability - the core methodology underlying my College Football Model
- Super Tuesday 2016 - Remembering how I built my own decision desk and updated live on primary nights
- Introducing my super simple and elegant world cup model
- Advocating for marriage equality in Washington
Post a Comment