- Ouch for the Huskies. What a disastrous performance in the desert. Here's hoping 3 weeks of Cal-bye-Colorado can cure what ails them.
- The model had Clemson #12 (AP had them #3). I guess even #12 was way too high; the model has them #24 now.
- I have an actuarial exam coming up in a week and a half, and I've already gone dark (24 if you don't get the reference). I'll be able to get a Watchability chart up on Thursday as usual, but probably not Predictor update next Monday.
- Speaking of the exam...
- I've gotten plenty of questions on methodology. Once the exam has passed, I'll actually have time to post about methodology. I'm going to do it in a series of Monday morning posts, we'll have Methodology Mondays around here. It's kind of like #fridayfocus or #throwbackthursday except with Actual Math, I hope to share enough details so people can understand what's going on and offer criticism, while still maintaining some level of propriety.
- OK. Predictor has been updated with current data.
- As per usual:
- Type any FBS team into the box and the table will populate with
- Past outcomes
- Future win probabilities
- Team's ranking each week (according to the model)
- Scenario analysis
- Graph of expected total regular season wins
Please let me know if you have any questions or find any scheduling/outcomes errors.
Post a Comment