- Huge game for the dawgs! Go Huskies!
- The Huskies are currently 7 point underdogs. How much does that line move if they get Richard Sherman for that game?
- Bama - Georgia State is a game between literally the best and worst FBS teams. Model rates Bama as a 53.6 point favorite that's 99.93% to win. 99.93 is probably low
- Why is Utah State - BYU not nearly the same rivalry as Utah-BYU
- As always
- Watchability measures how good the teams are and how likely the game is to be close (Way more detail on what Watchability here)
- The more green a team is shaded, the better its chance to win; the more red, the worse
- Ranking (when listed) is this week's AP ranking
- All times Pacific
Thursday, October 3, 2013
2013 College Football Modeling: Week 6 Viewing Guide
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment