2013 College Football Modeling: Week 7 Viewing Guide
- Ducks ducks ducks. It's been way too long since the Huskies have defeated the ducks. This is the year! Wife and I will be at the game. I feel a few more Washington-Oregon bullets coming
- History of the Washington-Oregon rivalry in a single image
- Math confirms UW is more AWESOME
- That chart is generous for the ducks. I gave them credit for a Rose Bowl win for winning the 1917 Tournament East-West Football Game. And I didn't include the 1960 disputed national title for UW.
- Betting lines opened with UW as a 14 point underdog but my model only has them as an 8 point underdog. I even took out my special Husky-homer-bias-adjustment!
- I'm nervous. This could be a signature win, it could be another 24 point embarassment.
- WSU-OSU rates out as almost exactly 50/50. I'm excited for that game, I think it will reveal a lot about both teams
- I'm trying out a new format for the Watchability chart. It's sorted by time then by Watchability. I like it better. It makes it easy to say "Hmm, it's 10am. I wonder what the best game is right now?" I'm curious what other people think.
- As always
- Watchability measures how good the teams are and how likely the game is to be close (Way more detail on what Watchability here)
- The more green a team is shaded, the better its chance to win; the more red, the worse
- Ranking (when listed) is this week's AP ranking
- All times Pacific
- Share and enjoy!
- If you just. can't. stand. the new format I did put up the old format here
Post a Comment