- I've moved the map and other key data to the left side of the page (and to avoid confusion, deleted the map from my original post)
- I will occasionally post to discuss a model update or a set of new polls, but more often I'll simply refresh the data on the left hand side of the page.
- I'll aim to update at least once per day, unless no new polls were released.
- Each visual has a label indicating when it was last updated
- Today's polls moved Florida and Pennsylvania from 'Likely Clinton' to 'Leans Clinton'
- I'm still developing what data I want to put from on center and how I want it to look, so there'll likely be tweaks/changes to that left side of the page over the next few weeks
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
I've updated the model to reflect today's batch of polls (all good swing state polls for Trump, and the model has moved slightly to reflect them). A couple of comments: